Last Updated: July 10, 2012
Personal Identifiable Information Collection
Droid.La collects the following types of information from its Site and related services:
- Cookies: We may utilize cookies or other technologies of similar purposes to automatically collect information about visitors to our Site/App. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that reside within your browser to enable our computer systems to recognize your browser and to tell our systems how and when pages within our Site are visited and by how many people. The cookies from our Site do not collect PII.
- Information That You Provide Us: We receive and store personal information you provide us in any way, such as by telephone or by electronic mail. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and mobile device information.
We may automatically receive and store certain other types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, our servers might track the type of mobile phone or Web browser you are using, where you travel within the Site/App, and the page to which you link from the Site. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often our customers use parts of the Site/App, so we can make improvements and changes to the Site and App so that it may best serve as many customers as possible.
How Your Information is Used (“Purposes”)
We use the information we collect to provide our services and to better understand what products and services are of interest to our users. For example, we may utilize your information to:
- Allow us to provide you with mobile services
- Operate and improve our Site, App and services
- Process any of your requests for information
- Provide and deliver products and services and communicate to you related information, including but not limited to: technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Support any of the intended purposes specifically stated at the time at which you provided the PII
- Protect the rights or property of Droid.La or our users
- Provide customer service, and
- Communicate in App promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Droid.La and our partners.
To Whom Your Information is Disclosed (“Recipients”)
Your PII is NEVER shared except as approved by YOU or as described below:
- Agents, Service Providers and Third Parties: To any agent, service provider and third parties which provide services to us in order to allow or enable us to provide you with online and mobile services on the Site and App.
- Protection: We release account and other personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our user Agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Droid.La, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Aggregate Information: Droid.La may share aggregate information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
- Corporate Dealings: Droid.La may share your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of Droid.La assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Your Consent: when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
Any processing performed by any Recipients will, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights and obligating the Recipients to respect the PII and handle it in accordance with the relevant laws.
We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law.
Your Choice – Direct Marketing
Out of respect for your right to privacy we are happy to provide you with an easy means to decline receiving email offers from us or from any other companies within the Company Group. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers by sending a blank message with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject area to email@example.com. If you would like to stop receiving our mail or telemarketing offers, please call [+1-855-433-4343] or write to DroidLa Limited, Clinch’s House, Lord Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM99 1RZ.
Your Rights in Relation to your PII
You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your PII and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your PII rectified, amended or completed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may levy a small charge to cover the cost of administration.
We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard all the PII under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of your PII, are obliged to respect your privacy.
Your PII will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Information About Us
DroidLa Limited, PO Box 146, Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.